The 3-Ingredient Meals For Us Lazy Cooks
Less ingredients + less directions + less time = happy lazies
Bulgarian Shopska Salad
- Bulgarian feta
- Dice tomatoes and cucumbers then mix in bowl until evenly distributed
- Grate cheese over bowl until covered to your liking
Recipe courtesy of wandercooks
Pizza Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube of crescent roll dough
- Pizza sauce
- 2 string cheese sticks, cut into fourths
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Separate crescent dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 tbsp of pizza sauce onto each crescent.
- Place string cheese on the long end and roll up.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Mommysavers
Sour Cream & Parmesan Cheese Chicken
- Chicken Breast
- Sour Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Paint your sour cream all over the chicken.
- Coat chicken with parmesan cheese.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Money Saving Sisters
- 1 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 can of chili beans, drained
- 1 can of chili-ready diced tomatoes
- Mix meat, beans, and tomatoes together in large pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of iheartnaptime
No-Bake Brownie Bites
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine dry brownie mix, mini chocolate chips, and melted butter.
- Mix with a spoon and knead with hands until mixture comes together.
- Roll into small bite-sized balls.
Recipe courtesy of Chelsea's Messy Apron
Purple Cow Shake
- 6 oz. frozen grape juice (do not add water)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Mix grape juice and milk in a blender.
- Add ice cream and blend until mix thoroughly.
Recipe courtesy of Love Bakes Good Cakes